Any way to fit the p3 standard remote in v1 hardshell?

Reaction score
Hey, i bought the v1 of the hardshell backpack:/ And i got the standard.
Have anyone found a way to fit the remote? (Without cutting foam)
If i screw out the phoneholder will it fit? Or does anyone know how to fit it without any cutting or reassembling?

Hope for reply!

Regards,
Darwish

when I got mine unscrew off plastic phone holder then push it down and it will fit just have to put little part back on

when I got mine unscrew off plastic phone holder then push it down and it will fit just have to put little part back on
So you need to have a screwdriver with you?
Does it annoy you?
Does it take long time?

I'll have to try that. That would be an easy solution. I can't figure out how to get it in there, either, without having to cut the foam.

yes only top part then push other part down towards back of remote it works just have to take camera holder off top part

enjoy flying let me know when you mod it can help with that
2016-02-26 14.45.16.jpg

that's what I did after I put on argtek range extender and tablet mount just wanted to show you if you ever want to mod it you can use same case but for you right now try what I told you at first

that's what I did after I put on argtek range extender and tablet mount just wanted to show you if you ever want to mod it you can use same case but for you right now try what I told you at first
Ok, but have you tested it?

sorry for all theese questions! hope it dosen't annoy you.

when first got it couldn't figure out how to get remote in then when I took off end part and push rod down fit perfect then as life would have it had to modify everything and gut to hold tablet and all the goodies I added

when first got it couldn't figure out how to get remote in then when I took off end part and push rod down fit perfect then as life would have it had to modify everything and gut to hold tablet and all the goodies I added
Ok, thanks for the help!!
have a nice day!

best regards,
Darwish

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor