Any update on shipping ?

I would cancel my order too except that nobody here in Australia has any P3s in stock ............. seems we will be the last to get them for some reason.

I'm thinking the same thing about the Inspire, although my P3 is due to arrive tomorrow. All of this waiting around and researching has led me to re-discover the Inspire, and I'm already thinking the P3 might not stay in my hands for long. I shoot professionally as well, and having seen both the Phantom and the Inspire flying together in person, the Inspire looks so much more stable and more like a professional piece of gear. I guess we'll see.
Yed, but the one thing that made me like the P3P was the fact that it looked like a toy which woild allow for me to steal alot of shots that the Inspire might get shut down for, lol. But I totally agree. I've flown the Inspire personally and it handles wonderfully.

Get my P3 Pro with one battery today from a dealer (Netherlands). Second battery will follow in a few weeks they said.

Yes, ordered on 4th of May ;).
Another advantage of buying from a local dealer is the service and warranty.

Reactions: Gearie
I got a completely blank email from EpicTV shop yesterday and their website says they are in stock, probably a better sign than a dove with a branch in its mouth.

Still waiting...reference number 5739 for a P3A w/extra battery.

Had an online chat with DJi last evening and they said May 15 for my order. We'll see....

Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Payment Method: Credit Card
Total:
USD $1,099
Order Time: 2015-04-09 00:48:50
Shipping Address: United States, 1-
Shipping Status: Pending
Shipping Company: FEDEX
Tracking Number:
ITEM
ITEM PRICE QUANTITY PRICE
small_HD-2.png
Phantom 3 Advanced with Extra Battery USD 1099.00 1 USD 1099.00
Subtotal: USD 1099.00
Shipping Cost: + USD 0.00
TOTAL: USD 1099.00

I ordered the Pro (no extra battery) on April 9th from Amazon. Just received an email from them saying to expect delivery between June 6- June 26th. Just canceled and got one through Coptersop and will have it on Monday.

Reactions: Gearie
Just got a call from my LHS and got word that my P3P has arrived. My extra battery , however,will be arriving in 7-10 days.

On a sad note, I'm out of town til Monday!!!!! ARGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

*** Drone Nerds are the suppliers for many Hobbytown USA locations out there. So if you're waiting, you may be able to find one in store near you!!! They have a couple in Pittsburgh locations as far as I've seen ***

Last edited:
Still waiting...reference number 5739 for a P3A w/extra battery.

Had an online chat with DJi last evening and they said May 15 for my order. We'll see....

Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Payment Method: Credit Card
Total:
USD $1,099
Order Time: 2015-04-09 00:48:50
Shipping Address: United States, 1-
Shipping Status: Pending
Shipping Company: FEDEX
Tracking Number:
ITEM
ITEM PRICE QUANTITY PRICE
small_HD-2.png
Phantom 3 Advanced with Extra Battery USD 1099.00 1 USD 1099.00
Subtotal: USD 1099.00
Shipping Cost: + USD 0.00
TOTAL: USD 1099.00

Just had an alert from my bank that a transaction has taken place on my CC. I logged into my bank account and saw the funds ($1099) for a P3A w/extra battery were charged.
But, my DJi status has not changed to 'shipped' yet. At least there is some movement.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart