Any update on shipping ?

Just got an email from DHL delivery saying my P3 has just arrived from DJI HQ in Shenzhen and is sat in a distribution warehouse until Tuesday because Monday in the UK is a holiday....

Well it's not as if I could use it with my iPad anyway... but I could pet it and make sure it's acclimatised in the meantime...:rolleyes:

:)
Pre-ordered mine from Jim's Hobby World on April 20.

She's to be delivered Monday, May 4 via FedEx.

Yippee! Better than bacon!

Reactions: Gearie
Just saw an advert from the crowd I bought my P3P from and it states that the first batch will arrive in approximately 3 weeks , and the advert was placed 2 days ago so roughly 20th May . Was told before that it would be here early May :-/ I hate this waiting around :-(

The sequence in which the orders are shipped is quite strange and I think it is very much depending on market and U.S. market seems to be the first priority one.

I live in Singapore so not too far to Shenzhen in China, I ordered on April 9 a P3P with extra battery and as of today, I did not receive any shipping notice but only the following email from DJI online store customer service after inquiring the status of my order:

"Thank you for contacting DJI Store.
We are sorry for keep you waiting .We are trying our best to process the shipment as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your kindly understanding.
For the Phantom 3 with extra batteries, it will start shipping around the middle of May.
Since your order shipping queue is 5866, we guess the shipping date is around later than 20th of May."

I am soon finishing 2 weeks holiday and too bad I could not have had it to capture some great memories from the sky.

DJI Direct 4866, P2P (extra battery) ordered on 4/21/2015 and still awaiting my FED Ex number. Just received a message from DJI that it will be delivered by mid-late May to early June. Ouch!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
DJI Direct 4866, P2P (extra battery) ordered on 4/21/2015 and still awaiting my FED Ex number. Just received a message from DJI that it will be delivered by mid-late May to early June. Ouch!!!!!!!!!!

Me too...I ordered a P3A + extra battery.

"Storeagent03 (DJI)

May 4, 16:18

Dear ,
We just can offer a customer reference number :5739, and the final ship time depending on you customer reference number.and we suppose you order will be shipped out around mid May .
Any further help ,please contact us ,thanks ."

Reactions: Waynet2
Got it. In Netherlands
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430751656.794506.jpg

Reactions: dalebb and Gearie
My customer reference # from DJI was 24xxx. After seeing that customers with reference #'s in the 5k range wouldn't be receiving theirs until mid-May, I canceled my order with DJI and ordered one from Golf Tech's eBay store. I'll have it by Friday.

I just got an email too!

Your DJI Order has Shipped

I ordered the P3P w/ Extra Battery on April 9th. It was confirmed and processed on April 12th.

I do have a tracking #. It is being shipped through FedEx. I logged onto my DJI acct and it does not mention being short a battery.

Mine arrives tomorrow..

Reactions: sawx75
As I've written before, customer reference number is for support only, it has nothing to do with queue, you need to go to chat and ask for Priority number.

Reactions: Gearie
As I've written before, customer reference number is for support only, it has nothing to do with queue, you need to go to chat and ask for Priority number.
I did that. They said they cannot provide a "priority number", only a customer reference number. In fact, they told me that the "final ship time" depends on the customer reference number.

Attachments

• DJICRN1.jpg
    DJICRN1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 300
I did that. They said they cannot provide a "priority number", only a customer reference number. In fact, they told me that the "final ship time" depends on the customer reference number.

Yep, and that's a lie. If you click store and then chat and talk to the support they will tell you otherwise.

People over 20k reference number has already gotten theirs, and still those under 5k are waiting.

This is a quote from support, I'am reference 11198 but priority 2900 something.

"Only the reference number is for customer service."

Reactions: Gearie and sawx75
how much does it matter on who you buy yours from?
I ordered April 14th and I'm 2710. U.S. Hobby told me I was at the top of the preorder list when I emailed them. So maybe 10th inline?

all this time i thought i was order number 2785
im not im 2735. thats a huge diffrece. lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart