Any update on shipping ?

I did order the extra battery. I was informed in an email I posted earlier that the extra battery will ship mid May. There is a lot of discussion on this, but I'm just relaying what DJI told me directly.
That is music to my ears.

Thanks

expert drones thru amazon is stating that p3 prof will be shipped within 48 hours...all other amazon dealers are saying 1-2 weeks...anyone ever had dealing with expert drones?? wondering if i should cancel my order with drones etc thru amazon and do with expert drones

received mine yesterday... Delaware.. lucky for me the product landed in Philly where the sorting facility is located and 3 hours later it was on an express truck out for delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_9731.JPG
    IMG_9731.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 411
Reactions: Gearie
hey all I've ordered from us hobby on monday the 27th..ive talked to them almost every day so far..my order number was 2785 I'm hoping they didn't start at 1 I'm gonna be waiting a while

I ordered April 14th and I'm 2710. U.S. Hobby told me I was at the top of the preorder list when I emailed them. So maybe 10th inline?

Reactions: vinnnocc
I ordered April 14th and I'm 2710. They told me I was at the top of the preorder list when I emailed them. So maybe 10th inline?
Your order number will not tell you when it is shipping. You need to go to the DJI store and do the chat on the lower right hand side and request a priority #. The priority # determines where you are in the shipping queue.

Your order number will not tell you when it is shipping. You need to go to the DJI store and do the chat on the lower right hand side and request a priority #. The priority # determines where you are in the shipping queue.

I ordered through US Hobby.

Hmm, I got a tracking number yesterday afternoon. This is for a DJi direct order. FedEx says it received notification to ship on 4/29 but so far no shipment activity. And it's coming from Terrance CA. I chatted with DJi and they said it shipped 4/28 and will take 3-5 working days.

Never got an email with shipping notice, but today when checking the order status there suddenly was a DHL tracking number, while the shipping status still shows "Pending".
We're in Europe (have several units coming), and according to DHL they left the UK two hours ago.

Waiting with no information coming from your Dealer is like being a mushroom locked in a dark cellar and fed fertilizer

Reactions: tcope
Uh oh, FedEx is reporting a clearance delay after my P3P arrived in Memphis from Hong Kong. The target delivery date hasn't changed (yet). Did anyone else see this happen to their order?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430490307.215081.jpg

Please include your ref. number so the rest of us can get an idea of where we are in the DJi queue.
My status has not budged from 'Payment Authorized' and my ref. number is 5739. My order was placed to DJi on April 9th.

Please include your ref. number so the rest of us can get an idea of where we are in the DJi queue.
My status has not budged from 'Payment Authorized' and my ref. number is 5739. My order was placed to DJi on April 9th.

Then that is unfair, because I ordered mine on Apr 17th, and I will receive it on Monday.

Then that is unfair, because I ordered mine on Apr 17th, and I will receive it on Monday.

The sequence in which the orders are shipped is quite strange and I think it is very much depending on market and U.S. market seems to be the first priority one.

I live in Singapore so not too far to Shenzhen in China, I ordered on April 9 a P3P with extra battery and as of today, I did not receive any shipping notice but only the following email from DJI online store customer service after inquiring the status of my order:

"Thank you for contacting DJI Store.
We are sorry for keep you waiting .We are trying our best to process the shipment as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your kindly understanding.
For the Phantom 3 with extra batteries, it will start shipping around the middle of May.
Since your order shipping queue is 5866, we guess the shipping date is around later than 20th of May."

I am soon finishing 2 weeks holiday and too bad I could not have had it to capture some great memories from the sky.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl