Any update on shipping ?

Weird thing is, no CC charge.

Dji charged me initially immediately with a pre-authorization. That pre-auth fell off 7-10 days later. Now I get a FedEx tracking number but no CC charge.

I suspect they are printing a massive number of shipping labels and attaching them to the boxes but not actually shipping yet?

I just looked at my credit card and was finally billed. Only problem is the charge is for 1271.59, yet the phantom was only 1259. What's up with that?

I ordered mine from IntelligentUAS on the 10th, for a P3P w/Bat and first read on their website expected delivery 4/22 after that date came and past I contacted Customer Service via Chat.
I told them I had heard that this model wouldn't be delivered until May 15th. The reply was that was the DJI standard reply but because 1UAS is such a large dealer they would be able to ship early May. Whatever that means. My only complaint would be why can't they be a little more forth coming about delivery information like some of the other DJI Dealers that have posted on this Forum. Sometimes a little proactive distribution of information to their customers would help build loyalty.

My only complaint would be why can't they be a little more forth coming about delivery information like some of the other DJI Dealers that have posted on this Forum. Sometimes a little proactive distribution of information to their customers would help build loyalty.
That is more then US Hobby. I can't get a peep out them.

Perhaps I'm the only one that did not get this until now but it seems if you ordered the P3 with extra battery that some dealers were willing to send out the P3 alone at this time and follow up with the battery when they are released. It seems that other dealers are not sending out any P3 with extra battery orders until they get that complete set from DJI.

While some dealers have no problem finding out from DJI about their order status and relaying this information to their customers, some dealers don't care very much and simply don't give out any information.

It's tough to now which are good dealers but after reading all the posts I think it's become more obvious.

I've been charged but the P3 has not been shipped. As far as I know they don't even have it yet and I can't even find out when they are expected. I ordered from US Hobby. You be the judge.

UPDATE: I haven't received a shipping notice yet, but upon opening my eyes this morning, the first thing I did was check my order status on the DJI website. Now I have a DHL tracking code and the order status has moved to "Payment confirmed"!!! The shipment is coming from London Heathrow to me in Germany.

For those not aware, DJI have repeatedly told me different ship dates in the "chat", including mid-May and even June. Now it looks like it's shipping in April! Not that I'm complaining, but maybe DJI should train their chat people a little better.

Order priority number: 4191, 4165 or 16288 depending on which DJI agent you believe.
Date ordered: 17 Apr 2015
Model: Professional without extra battery

UPDATE: I haven't received a shipping notice yet, but upon opening my eyes this morning, the first thing I did was check my order status on the DJI website. Now I have a DHL tracking code and the order status has moved to "Payment confirmed"!!! The shipment is coming from London Heathrow to me in Germany.

For those not aware, DJI have repeatedly told me different ship dates in the "chat", including mid-May and even June. Now it looks like it's shipping in April! Not that I'm complaining, but maybe DJI should train their chat people a little better.

Order priority number: 4191, 4165 or 16288 depending on which DJI agent you believe.
Date ordered: 17 Apr 2015
Model: Professional without extra battery
Yeah the online chats are useless. They told me a few times definitely no go til mid May - I then emailed to cancel my order and a couple of hours later they emailed to say it has been shipped!

Last edited:
That is more then US Hobby. I can't get a peep out them.

Perhaps I'm the only one that did not get this until now but it seems if you ordered the P3 with extra battery that some dealers were willing to send out the P3 alone at this time and follow up with the battery when they are released. It seems that other dealers are not sending out any P3 with extra battery orders until they get that complete set from DJI.

While some dealers have no problem finding out from DJI about their order status and relaying this information to their customers, some dealers don't care very much and simply don't give out any information.

It's tough to now which are good dealers but after reading all the posts I think it's become more obvious.

I've been charged but the P3 has not been shipped. As far as I know they don't even have it yet and I can't even find out when they are expected. I ordered from US Hobby. You be the judge.

I ordered from them too. Still nothing. :(

Hello

I'm from Poland (Europe). Buy P3P without extra battery directly from DJI website.

Order Time: 2015-04-16
Customer reference number: 15304
Priority list number (pre-order list): 3190 (info from support DJI)

Today my order has status "shipped" :)

Reactions: Gearie and sawx75

I can only guess they are telling the later dates "just in case". If they give you a date and it goes past it. Imagine the mayhem and whining what would happen then. People are whining now that they did not get the date for their surprisingly early shipment.. lol

Reactions: Gearie
Just received an email from DJI after numerous emails requesting a status update.
My priority # is 4682.

Storeagent02 (DJI)

Apr 30, 10:19

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your email.
It is estimated that your order will be shipped out next week.

Thank you

So, we have 3190 shipped, with a target of 4682 by some time next week. Not too bad for getting in late in the game.

Just received an email from DJI after numerous emails requesting a status update.
My priority # is 4682.

Storeagent02 (DJI)

Dear Sir,

Thank you

So, we have 3190 shipped, with a target of 4682 by some time next week. Not too bad for getting in late in the game.
When did you place your order ?

My priority # is 4682.

Storeagent02 (DJI)

Dear Sir,

Thank you

I'm #4688. Hopefully my order will make it into next weeks shipping itinerary. Did you order an extra battery?

hey all I've ordered from us hobby on monday the 27th..ive talked to them almost every day so far..my order number was 2785 I'm hoping they didn't start at 1 I'm gonna be waiting a while

I'm #4688. Hopefully my order will make it into next weeks shipping itinerary. Did you order an extra battery?
I did order the extra battery. I was informed in an email I posted earlier that the extra battery will ship mid May. There is a lot of discussion on this, but I'm just relaying what DJI told me directly.

Wonder if the time zone is messing up the expected delivery showing up on the Fedex tracking site. Mine was scheduled for delivery tomorrow, yet it's now out for delivery today. There are numerous others getting them a day early too. Figure in the 12 hour time difference, it kind of makes sense? Dunno, not complaining by any stretch ;)

edit: delivered

Last edited:
Reactions: Fplvert

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor