Any update on shipping ?

May 8 would spell suicide for me. I have a gig (1 of the reasons I bought the Pro direct from dealer) on the 5th in The Keys. That would really suck!

Ok its on its way 8) phantom 3 pro with extra battery customer # 2256 so there is hope boys

Your DJI Order has Shipped
Dear skyhighdiver,

Your order has been shipped. Please login to your DJI account to track the shipment. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected].

Order Summary
Order No.:

Order Amount: $1,359

Payment Method: PayPal Express Checkout

Order Time: 2015-04-09 01:29:18

Shipping Company: FEDEX

Reactions: Gearie and sawx75
Just got a call from my dealer. They are only getting the Pro P3 at this time. Looks like it will be a bit longer before I get my Advance. Oh well maybe app will be ready by then

Reactions: skyhighdiver
I downloaded the Pilot App from the Google Play store and had no problem connecting. I didn't update the firmware. I believe that is only necessary for the Apple phones and tablets. I downloaded the Pilot app on my Ipad Air and tried connecting to the controller and the Ipad wouldn't connect with the Phantom.

I've taken two test flights and must say that the P3 is amazing. I was unsure whether I'd miss the wider angle of view provided by the Phantom 2 Vision +, but now I can say I definitely don't. Lightbridge is awesome! I flew in a suburban area surrounded by trees and was able to fly 1700 feet easily. The video quality is outstanding. In my opinion it is significantly better than the P2. Now I just need to find some cool places to film. I'm probably going to take with me to Colorado this weekend.

Oh, and be careful of the C1 & C2 buttons on the back. I accidentally put it into FPV which turns off the stabilization function of the gimbal. Had to chat with the Technical support, which was challenging with the language barrier. I had to be transferred to level 4 support to get an answer on how to switch it back.

Great job DJI!

Reactions: Captain_Bob
Where, when will the first deliveries be. ?
Got my shipping notice for the P3 about three hours ago... I ordered it on release date. Comments from forum and friend saying that I is only coming with one battery due to shortage. Also... no case as thought for the Pro. Me and one of my business UAV partners ordered King Kong 40 soft cases on Amazon for $76.

I posted yesterday that this guy on eBay has them in stock. I cancelled my DJI order and ordered from him yesterday. I just got tracking info and it will be here on Friday. If you want one quick that's the way to do it.

I just got an email too!

Your DJI Order has Shipped

I ordered the P3P w/ Extra Battery on April 9th. It was confirmed and processed on April 12th.

I do have a tracking #. It is being shipped through FedEx. I logged onto my DJI acct and it does not mention being short a battery.

Reactions: Gearie
Tried to run the FedEx shipping # and got this message:

IMPORTANT!

As a result of local restrictions in the Baltimore, Maryland metro area, unavoidable service delays are anticipated.

Reactions: Gearie
Whey is everybody worried when it comes got mine today can't fly it no iOS app tried the pilot app no go great job Dji again just like with the inspire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So what tablet would be best. Sorry I know I can look this up but figured someone may know off the top of their head. I plan on getting a dedicated tablet instead of using my iPad or iPhone.

Also my plastic gimbal proctor was laying in the. Bottom of the box put it back on moved the p3 and it fell off great job Dji again yes I put it on right

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So what tablet would be best. Sorry I know I can look this up but figured someone may know off the top of their head. I plan on getting a dedicated tablet instead of using my iPad or iPhone.

Best Android device is said to the the Nvidia Shield. You don't mention if you were looking for iOS or Android.

Mine is coming on Mother's Day, that ought to go over well!
image.jpg

So my DJi direct order for the P3P with extra battery just shipped. Customer Reference Number 2,700ish.

Weird thing is, no CC charge.

Dji charged me initially immediately with a pre-authorization. That pre-auth fell off 7-10 days later. Now I get a FedEx tracking number but no CC charge.

I suspect they are printing a massive number of shipping labels and attaching them to the boxes but not actually shipping yet?

Weird thing is, no CC charge.

Dji charged me initially immediately with a pre-authorization. That pre-auth fell off 7-10 days later. Now I get a FedEx tracking number but no CC charge.

I suspect they are printing a massive number of shipping labels and attaching them to the boxes but not actually shipping yet?

:)
You get for free.

Later, they hack your identity. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka