Any update on shipping ?

From the beginning I was referring to orders placed with DJi directly. As in, people who went to DJi's website and placed their orders directly with DJi. Those "directly placed" battery bundled orders are not being shipped. There is no evidence of it.

Did you not read where I said dealers have offered to ship P3 battery bundled orders sooner without the extra battery?
My order for a P3P extra bat ordered from DJI was shipped today just got the email.

My order # was 13,623

The unit was suppose to be here tomorrow, but the FedEx guy just showed up with it early. I asked him to come back tomorrow with it.

The Phantom 3 is on my desk at work..late to work because of the manual, now thinking of leaving early.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    955.6 KB · Views: 364
Mine just arrived! FedEx was saying Thursday (last night) so I wasn't expecting it. Typical FedEx left it without taking a signature (even though indirect was required - maybe he signed for me). Time to charge!

IMG_20150429_094020208.jpg

Reactions: Phantom_Novi_MI
My order # was 13,623

The unit was suppose to be here tomorrow, but the FedEx guy just showed up with it early. I asked him to come back tomorrow with it.

The Phantom 3 is on my desk at work..late to work because of the manual, now thinking of leaving early.
Thinking of leaving work? If u can, without getting fired, do it!

Seems only 1 (in this forum) from Europe has got their P3P shipped. Anyone else?

After all that waiting, mine showed up a day early too but got bounced back to FedEx due to nobody being home to sign for it :-(

Now I just have to wait for the FedEx guy to get back to his office.

I just hope it's not broken like windexh8er's. Now that REALLY sucks.

I received an email this morning. Here's is my info

Ordered directly from DJI
Phantom Professional with extra battery
Customer Reference #:13923
Order Date: 04/15/15
Ship Date: 04/29/15
Est Arrival Date: 05/01/15

I'm in Jacksonville, FL

This is my order # with DJI.
How do I decipher it?

Order No.: 001115130662

Your DJI Order has Shipped
Dear vinny,

Your order 001115130662 has been shipped. Please login to your DJI account to track the shipment. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected].

Order Summary
Order No.: 001115130662

Order Amount: $999

Payment Method: PayPal Express Checkout

Order Time: 2015-04-08 19:00:54

Shipping Company: FEDEX

Tracking Number:628579118332

ITEM

ITEM PRICE $999

QUANTITY 1

PRICE $999

Shipping Cost: + $0

TOTAL: $999

Order #1018 received (undamaged) in Texas about an hour ago.

Expensive paperweight pending software release....

IMG_2265.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2264.JPG
    IMG_2264.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 204
Hi guys, first post.
I finally received my priority# from DJI, and live chatted with a rep. My # is 4682, and I ordered a P3 with an extra battery. I was told mid May, which I know contradicts what a lot of other people have said. Just thought I would give an update on what DJI is saying.
I was told yesterday by DJI my P3P with extra bat will ship after May 20th. Today got an email that it shipped and will be in Florida May 1 My order # 12500 ish

I received mine a day earlier than expected. Charging the batteries for a test flight. Guess I will have to use my Android phone instead of my IPad Air for now.

I received mine a day earlier than expected. Charging the batteries for a test flight. Guess I will have to use my Android phone instead of my IPad Air for now.

Did I not read also that the android app must be updated before flight along with the drone and this software is NOT available yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z