Any update on shipping ?

Spoke with dji earlier they said I'll have it soon, haha soo. As in next week or next year who knows

I see some dealers on Amazon with the P3A w/extra battery in stock with expedited delivery available for 4/30. I'm a bit skeptical about these.

I see some dealers on Amazon with the P3A w/extra battery in stock with expedited delivery available for 4/30. I'm a bit skeptical about these.
I called the guy and he said he didn't get the extra battery in but he can ship the P3P with one battery tomorrow.

What is your reference #? It would be crazy if DJI was shipping things out at random without regard to the numbers.....

It's not random. They are shipping P3P's then P3A's (both no extra batteries) then P3P's with extra batteries 2nd week of May. Not sure about the P3A's with extra battery. This is what I've read here and on rcgroups based on people's customer reference #'s which is THE actual order in which orders were placed. My # is 2,700ish (P3P extra battery) but I saw someone with a 13,000 # but without battery get tracking on their P3P yesterday or the day before.

They are shipping P3P's then P3A's (both no extra batteries) then P3P's with extra batteries 2nd week of May. Not sure about the P3A's with extra battery. This is what I've read here and on rcgroups based on people's customer reference #'s which is THE actual order in which orders were placed. My # is 2,700ish (P3P extra battery) but I saw someone with a 13,000 # but without battery get tracking on their P3P yesterday or the day before.

That is incorrect. They are shipping all Pro's now... without the batteries as no extra batteries are being sent out by DJI. DJI will next be sending out Advance. After that DJI will be shipping extra batteries to be sent to those that ordered them initially.

That is incorrect. They are shipping all Pro's now... without the batteries as no extra batteries are being sent out by DJI. DJI will next be sending out Advance. After that DJI will be shipping extra batteries to be sent to those that ordered them initially.

I am afraid that is not what I have read. I haven't been able to find a single person who ordered direct from DJi that has had their P3 ship without the extra battery they ordered. DJi is saying 2nd week in May for those shipping together (P3 and extra battery). There are some dealers, not DJi, that have committed to shipping without the extra battery and then shipping the extra battery when they can later.

I am afraid that is not what I have read. I haven't been able to find a single person who ordered direct from DJi that has had their P3 ship without the extra battery they ordered. DJi is saying 2nd week in May for those shipping together (P3 and extra battery). There are some dealers, not DJi, that have committed to shipping without the extra battery and then shipping the extra battery when they can later.

Huh? What about the multiple threads and posts here as well as on RC Groups? It's all I've been reading on this forum lately.

Huh? What about the multiple threads and posts here as well as on RC Groups? It's all I've been reading on this forum lately.

Which threads? I could not find a single person on any thread who ordered from Dji direct who has tracking on their P3P or P3A with extra battery.

There is a dealer or 2 on rcgroups who stated this pretty early on and also several people who chatted with DJi that the extra battery bundled purchases directly from DJi will ship mid May together.

Just flew the Phantom 3 today. This flys much better than the previous Phantom models. You can feel the 4's battery difference. I picked mine up at www.RCDepothobbies.com
IMG_20150428_165151.jpg

Reactions: dalebb
Which threads? I could not find a single person on any thread who ordered from Dji direct who has tracking on their P3P or P3A with extra battery.

There is a dealer or 2 on rcgroups who stated this pretty early on and also several people who chatted with DJi that the extra battery bundled purchases directly from DJi will ship mid May together.
Read your second sentence on your previous post here. You aren't making any sense.

I'm about 90% sure that everyone in this forum has no idea of what is going on with shipments.

Reactions: offthefront

P3As without an extra battery started shipping today: P3A order has shipped

I went back and read your post again. I read it a different way (that DJI was first sending P3's to those that ordered just the P3 and no extra battery and then they would be sending P3's to those that ordered with the extra battery. This would be incorrect. But you then state...

...then P3P's with extra batteries 2nd week of May.

To be clear, DJI has sent out P3P's without any extra batteries to those that ordered with or without extra batteries. They are sending another shipment the same way. In may they will be shipping the extra batteries only, to those that ordered them with the P3s.

Read your second sentence on your previous post here. You aren't making any sense.

I'm about 90% sure that everyone in this forum has no idea of what is going on with shipments.

He's saying that DJI is not shipping P3 + extra battery bundles. Only P3 without extra battery is being shipped. Some third party dealers are shipping P3 + battery bundles, but only the P3 first. They are shipping the extra battery later when it becomes available.

To be clear, DJI has sent out P3P's without any extra batteries to those that ordered with or without extra batteries. They are sending another shipment the same way. In may they will be shipping the extra batteries only, to those that ordered them with the P3s.

Thanks for clarifying, lol

I haven't been able to find a single person who ordered direct from DJi that has had their P3 ship without the extra battery they ordered.

He's saying that DJI is not shipping P3 + extra battery bundles. Only P3 without extra battery is being shipped. Some third party dealers are shipping P3 + battery bundles, but only the P3 first. They are shipping the extra battery later when it becomes available.

You obviously didn't read his first message
"I haven't been able to find a single person who ordered direct from DJi that has had their P3 ship without the extra battery they ordered."

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT