antenna lead

glad it looks fine
just dont know why im only getting just over 400ft distance then i lose control link and it returns home :(

assamite1984 said:
glad it looks fine
just dont know why im only getting just over 400ft distance then i lose control link and it returns home :(

Are you aware of maintaining the correct aerial position relevant to if you are flying high overhead or distance out in front ? 400' is not right for sure... Updated latest firmware and done a TX calibration ? City flying or open space ?

yeah i have tried several different antenna positions
ive done the firmware update and calibration on the tx and drone

im flying in an open space with houses to the right of me but im no where near them

assamite1984 said:
yeah i have tried several different antenna positions
ive done the firmware update and calibration on the tx and drone

im flying in an open space with houses to the right of me but im no where near them

Strange! Somebody else on here had the same problem but I can't find it.. Maybe someone can chime in on this, from stock I got 1200' before I lost FPV but radio link was fine..

yup put in fcc mode
thats the first thing i did once i noticed i wasnt getting very far

it increased it from 250ft to 450ft distance

Have you examined the two receiving antenna wires that come down "opposite" legs of the P2V?

yeah the 2 leads down the phantom legs are straight and intact

ive not tried going a couple miles out cause i dont drive and most places have houses all round
but i always have clear line of site to the drone, nothing is between the tx and the drone where i fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl