Another NITS - too many to be coincidence

Reaction score
I tried to start my P3A this morning and got the dreaded No Image Transmission Signal message.

I tried changing SD cards, cables, batteries and rebooting DJI Go. No luck. It was not a terribly hot day, only humid.

This P3A was just returned 3 weeks ago from being repaired by DJI for a crash from a failed ESC. The entire gimbal was replaced along with one motor, esc, camera, case, legs, etc.

It has not been updated. The DJI app was updated several times in August. It flies ok but there is no video. None of my aerial photo mission maps work as they do not clear the errors to start.

Because of business, I have a backup P3A. I tried all of the SD cards and cables with the backup and everything is working fine.

Looks like I get to start a service request. From a check of various blogs, there is a lot of NITS going around this summer. It was not common until the last few months. DJI needs to figure this out.

Thanks,
Rick Miller

You said it has not been updated. Why not update it and see what happens before sending it back?

It has the latest version still installed. It just came back from DJI repair on July 12. I tried to install the latest and it would not update as it already has the latest version. I guess I could roll back and reinstall but I have not tried that yet.
Thanks for the suggestion.

I may have solved this problem for me. If I start the drone with the SD card out, I have an Image Transmission Signal. Then i can insert a card and carry on as usual. Still experimenting with card formatting to clear out whatever is causing the problem on the card. I talked to service yesterday and was led to believe that if the camera does it dance on the start, then the gimbal and camera are ok. The problem is connections, either cables or sd cards.

But at least I am back in the air.

I tried to start my P3A this morning and got the dreaded No Image Transmission Signal message.

I tried changing SD cards, cables, batteries and rebooting DJI Go. No luck. It was not a terribly hot day, only humid.

This P3A was just returned 3 weeks ago from being repaired by DJI for a crash from a failed ESC. The entire gimbal was replaced along with one motor, esc, camera, case, legs, etc.

It has not been updated. The DJI app was updated several times in August. It flies ok but there is no video. None of my aerial photo mission maps work as they do not clear the errors to start.

Because of business, I have a backup P3A. I tried all of the SD cards and cables with the backup and everything is working fine.

Looks like I get to start a service request. From a check of various blogs, there is a lot of NITS going around this summer. It was not common until the last few months. DJI needs to figure this out.

Thanks,
Rick Miller
I had a similar problem & finally found a loose plug in on the flat wire from the processor to the camera. The tab that holds the connection in place was missing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl