Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Amazing Phantom 2 \ Zenmuse 3D video of Greenville, SC

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by badbrad97, Jun 24, 2014.

1. badbrad97

Took a break from doing drone footage for a reality show taping in Greenville, SC and drove around and got some amazing stock footage of the downtown area.

http://youtu.be/sV9qgXwxljI

2. beeline

Very sweet! I don't yet have the confidence to fly that close to trouble (but working on it). Your frame composition and Phantom control are exceptional. Only shot I didn't like was the bumpy tilt down on the tall building (Westin Hotel?).

My son-in-law is from Greenville and I sent him the link. How long have you been flying?

3. Soundguy4987

Great video! I grew up in Columbia, SC and worked for a production company out of Greenville for a while. I know a lot of these spots!

4. badbrad97

Thanks! Yeah the Westin Hotel was just a hand held GoPro. I need to do a post-stabilization on that one or axe it. You are right.

I have been flying quads for about a year. I have only had the Phantom 2 for about 3 months but I have been flying like crazy every other day. The reality show I am taping for has me doing some tricky stuff like chasing cars down dirt roads and following cars at the drag strip. Next weekend I am filming a country music video on an island in the middle of a lake with boats all around it. At some point, I am sure I will lose the Phantom to a crash, its just a matter of time....

5. Navman

I have a retired friend that used to own Davis Mechanical.

First time I've ever seen his beautiful community.

Well done!

6. rhino