Airport in PR.

Reaction score
I Brought the dj phantom 3 from New York to Puerto Rico hoping to fly it. Was more worried about damaging the bird more then anything while traveling. Problem is I am wright next to a major airport I walked down the beach about 2 miles. WIth no luck would love to fly it once before I leave.
ff4cc60d2992dbf264643e751e953005.jpg
this is the message I am getting. And yes I realize if it's not safe I won't fly it but the airport is behind me and I want to go over the ocean. Thank you for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Planes come in over the ocean too sometimes. The no fly zone is a Radius for a reason. You are too close. Do not try to take off that close to an airport. Hire a taxi and drive at least 5 miles away from the airport - then go nuts!

Planes come in over the ocean too sometimes. The no fly zone is a Radius for a reason. You are too close. Do not try to take off that close to an airport. Hire a taxi and drive at least 5 miles away from the airport - then go nuts!

ok got u tomm is my last day hear i def will take a taxi 5 miles away/thank for your help.thats a pretty cool safety feature. thanks for your help.

ok got u tomm is my last day hear i def will take a taxi 5 miles away/thank for your help.thats a pretty cool safety feature. thanks for your help.

If the safety feature is working the way it's supposed to - even if you take off 5 miles away. If you try to fly back into the No Fly Zone it won't let you!

Hope you manage to get a good flight in before you leave!

Thanks guys I finally flew it in old Suan Juan. What's the easiest way to post the footage ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

upload to youtube and post the link
Having a drone back then while stationed at roosevelt roads would have been cool..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl