AirMap has a new app

Correction. It’s not a new app. It’s their existing app that now lets you fly within the app itself.

IMG_5915.jpg

Apparently is another app that allows you to fly from inside it. I merely got an email from then announcing the new version but have not even tested it. Just was posting their announcement.

Yeh same I presumed it was another like airshare app,did first think it was simulator but just gives you option I think to log flight with correct people (who ever in charge)
Screenshot_20180404-100312.jpg
,,after creating flight plan etc flight gets submitted here,then all new alerts and new advisories show aswell....I think this right,,,if not please corect me ,,
Screenshot_20180404-100326.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody out there tried it,might have to see what it like,,curious...I did download other day but did not realize it would work like dji,thanks,I going to turn on and look

OK turn it on,looks basic,to windy for test flight but will try this,
Screenshot_20180404-170325.jpg
Screenshot_20180404-170530.jpg

As with others posting here, I received the email, updated the app and if the winds / wind chill becomes bearable I am going to try it. Is there any documentation? Most interested in setting home point. Thanks in advance for any guidance

Yeh just having look ,I still not flown this app yet but notice on top of screen it green with dji status logo, my screen shot I posted not have that green logo so ?,unsure on this app now
Screenshot_20180408-075643.jpg
,,,status logo on right of screen

I downloaded the AirMap app and strarted up my Mavic Pro.

It connected without problem.

Before takeoff I had to check for Airman notice and declare operator class and weight of my drone etc.

The fly app functions were basic, less than GO4 and fare less functions compared to Litchi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72