After repair - no LEDs and no beep

Reaction score
Hi, after I 'fixed' my drone I only hear the typical starting beep when I turn on the drone but no continuously beeps like in the past. Also, the LEDs aren't flashing at all. My dji go app tells me the gimbal is disconnected therefore I can' t access the camera. I am able to start the drone via app.

Any ideas what could be wrong ? I made sure all the wires were replaced with new ones and re-connected.

the drone looks brand new as well and i have even replaced the gimbal with a new one (friends) to test - same thing.

What did you repair? It looks Gimbal doesn't have the power. Check cable connections.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

i have replaced the grey long cable connecting the mainboard and the gimbal since it broke after a crash and a few other small wires .

well i believe it must be the mainboard since I replaced all the 5 main wires connecting the motherboard. what can you do wrong doing that? what cable is in charge for the sound and which one for the leds? any screenshot

I think Noodle is right. You may have zigged when you should have zagged and now it's time to consult a professional...hope you didn't void the warranty.

well i believe it must be the mainboard since I replaced all the 5 main wires connecting the motherboard. what can you do wrong doing that? what cable is in charge for the sound and which one for the leds? any screenshot
You might possibly find this video, or others from the same series, useful for information:-
(No promises though.... :))

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews