After about a month I am still unable to watch videos of flights on My Laptop.....

What program are people using for videos? I was having problems viewing mine as well, sounds similar to what others are having, I think I discovered the problem with it being 4K video, so I have been able to switch to 1080p, but what are you using to watch them with???

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

All my P3 videos (4k included) play fine in GOM, VLC and Media Player classic.

The Raspberry Pi running Kodi doesn't do well with the 4k. But it wasn't designed to play 4k either AFAIK.

What program are people using for videos? I was having problems viewing mine as well, sounds similar to what others are having, I think I discovered the problem with it being 4K video, so I have been able to switch to 1080p, but what are you using to watch them with???

I still use AVS Video editor on the PC. Check it out. You can go for Premiere but that's big $$ and a little overkill for what I'm doing.

Synicle_1. I have found a player that works, though it is not as smooth as it should be. Though I think that is because I have almost used all the memory on My laptop.
Try "Media player classic". Desktop icon & what it looks like when opened, below.
41a9ce16a9fcc6ef45d6ae9afd41f2a9.jpg
d19e11b65023fcc7a15b32ee5aeb5c46.jpg

Synicle_1. I have found a player that works, though it is not as smooth as it should be. Though I think that is because I have almost used all the memory on My laptop.
Try "Media player classic". Desktop icon & what it looks like when opened, below.
41a9ce16a9fcc6ef45d6ae9afd41f2a9.jpg
d19e11b65023fcc7a15b32ee5aeb5c46.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for the reply!!

I just use what came on my pc, windows media player, and moviemaker. They seem to work fine. Did download Sony Vegas last week, but I'm still learning to use it.

I have tried VLC. Lots of people say it works for most things, didn't work for Me. But I will be looking for an editing thingy, so I'll try Your suggestion. Thanks.
I am a little bewildered with this forum, in as much as I never get any notifications about replies to this thread. I just have to keep looking from time to time. How about You ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have tried VLC. Lots of people say it works for most things, didn't work for Me. But I will be looking for an editing thingy, so I'll try Your suggestion. Thanks.
I am a little bewildered with this forum, in as much as I never get any notifications about replies to this thread. I just have to keep looking from time to time. How about You ? I get too many. Stuff from threads I was watching months ago. I finally learned to unwatch them...LOL

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl