About to buy this today..... Any last advice

Reaction score
It's a P4 and comes with everything as standard but it also has a DBS installed. Also it has been bought in the US so warranty would probably not be covered here which I am aware and expecting.

This is the ad

"I'm selling my DJI Phantom 4 with extended range antenna, has hasn't seem much flight time.

It is from the US so it has an extended flight range then ones that your buy from Australia. While it also has the antenna mod that allows it to have an even longer range."

I mentioned to the seller that the range is country dependant and not where it was purchased. He was adamant that it does have a better range due to it being from the US. Am I wrong?

Thanks

John
$_20.JPG

The seller is wrong. The drone and RC set the transmit/receive power based on where they are located at the time of start up.

It's a P4 and comes with everything as standard but it also has a DBS installed. Also it has been bought in the US so warranty would probably not be covered here which I am aware and expecting.

This is the ad

"I'm selling my DJI Phantom 4 with extended range antenna, has hasn't seem much flight time.

It is from the US so it has an extended flight range then ones that your buy from Australia. While it also has the antenna mod that allows it to have an even longer range."

I mentioned to the seller that the range is country dependant and not where it was purchased. He was adamant that it does have a better range due to it being from the US. Am I wrong?

Thanks

JohnView attachment 80290
The seller is wrong.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT