A very Important read..whats happen to one or more Drone owners is some scary stuff ! how would you react ?

Next time you want to fly over someone's property, offer a few photos of it to him. Let him look at your screen to see what you're seeing. I bet he puts the 12 gauge back in the pickup.

I can attest to that. Elderly woman across the street always hated when I flew...even though I take the bird up and over MY OWN home, then follow the course of a 100 foot wide, mile long easement behind us in our subdivision. Caught her scowling at me one day. Said drones are an invasion of privacy. I brought the drone back, asked if she minded if I took it 30ft above her home and show her what I see. She laughed when she saw my iPhone screen and said you can’t really spy on anyone with that. I then took it to 20 ft and she laughed again. Said it’s too loud to spy. Now when it rains she has me survey the pond in her backyard to make sure the levels aren’t too high... She can’t see from her vantage point because there are too many trees.

Long story short, people need a little friendly education here and there to get over their misconceptions of drones, as we are all well aware of.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164