Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

A few newbie Q's :)

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by NiklasJ, Jul 19, 2014.

1. NiklasJ

Hi!

I bought myself an Vision+ today. What great machine! :)

I was a Little bit nervous on my first takeoff but it went very well.
    What is the easiest way to get the videos and pictures from the camera to a PC?

Is it possible to get hi-res Pictures to my iPhone/iPad Mini Retina?

How do you travel with your Visions? Which case is the best? I dont want to remove the propps every time....

Thank you in advance :)

2. GadgetRick

You can take the MSD card out and insert into a card reader connected to your computer. That's the easiest ways.

I believe you can go into the app on your phone while connected to the camera and you can download the photos there--I believe high res.

There are a lot of options for cases. I have the GoProfessional case and it's nice but it's on the expensive side $200ish. There are many other options out there.

3. NiklasJ

Is there any cheaper cases that will fit the Vision with propps mounted? :)

Have anyone of you tried the iPad mini mount? Will it affect the range of my WiFi or radio?

If i need a couple of extra batteries.... Is it OK to buy cheaper "Hongkong" batteries or are they crap?

4. TheloniousMac

I bought a cheap GripGo ($9) from ebay and removed the car stand it comes with and it's perfect for the iPad mini.
    Just a tiny bit of plastic which can be clamped to the iPhone clamp.
    [​IMG]

I ordered a backpack case which hasn't arrived yet as all of the local sellers only have hard cases which are harder to carry on hikes.
    Only $80 and I need to take the props off every time but it's so easy anyway.

Building and trees are the main things blocking your signals.