$50 batteries? Yes it's true.

Reaction score
Details here:

需要安全验证

Here's mine:

20170301_141244.jpg

Yeah, I'm not seeing any details either, just a closed Facebook group. How are you getting $100 off?

Yes, they are 100% real.

Did you guys request to join the group?

OK. Here's the deal.

You walk into Target, Best Buy or Frys and show them this:

Phantom 3 - 4480mAh Lithium Battery

Then you ask for a price match. You might have to argue a little.

If they say absolutely not..... you go to the next store and try again. I got turned down at the first Target. The lady there was a total crab a55. She tried to give me a bunch of excuses and every time I kept showing her her stores own policy. The 2nd Target I went to said "Here you go. No problem sir, have a nice day."

EDIT: Best Buy has even been ordering them for guys at that price, if they don't have any in stock.

Reactions: G Tek Fab
If you can find ones for the p4 and hopefully the p4 high capacity ones I'd be all over it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks, Matt! It took some talking and three different employees including a manager, but this did work for me. It was definitely worth the effort.

Reactions: Matts175
Watch for these batteries to be popping up on eBay any minute now for just a few dollars less than the normal retail price (instead of $110 going for $108) knowing good and well they only paid $50. Grrrrr

Here's an example of a soon to be eBay sell:
16864297_1577223622292547_1659766167629673735_n.jpg

Reactions: Steve G
Yep. I've seen more than one person on the Facebook page in the OP who bought bags full of these batteries. He's offering them on the page for $90.

I was "nice" and only bought 1. That'll make 3 that I have now. Over an hour of flight time should be good. I suppose I could have hit a few more stores, but was feeling lazy. Plus, my truck gets 14mpg, so If I drive all over Tarnations.... where's the savings?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj