3d printed landing gear

Re: 3d printed landing gear

I am waiting for my maker bot fifth edition to show up I bit the bullet and bought the lay me down version it was more than I wanted to spend but it will be worth it ,that's what I keep telling myself. I offed the guy that started this thread to print this for him for free but he never responded . I will be looking for projects to print so if some one has the memory stick with the info on it I will print it and send the product back and the stick just so I get some seat time on the maachine .

Jakethedog said:
I am waiting for my maker bot fifth edition to show up I bit the bullet and bought the lay me down version it was more than I wanted to spend but it will be worth it ,that's what I keep telling myself. I offed the guy that started this thread to print this for him for free but he never responded . I will be looking for projects to print so if some one has the memory stick with the info on it I will print it and send the product back and the stick just so I get some seat time on the maachine .
I responded I pm'd u back yesterday lol ill fwd it again to you

Maybe I don't have Enough posts to pm???
I tried again but it's not in my sent box.... Could you pm me your email address?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94