3d printed landing gear

Re: 3d printed landing gear

I am waiting for my maker bot fifth edition to show up I bit the bullet and bought the lay me down version it was more than I wanted to spend but it will be worth it ,that's what I keep telling myself. I offed the guy that started this thread to print this for him for free but he never responded . I will be looking for projects to print so if some one has the memory stick with the info on it I will print it and send the product back and the stick just so I get some seat time on the maachine .

Jakethedog said:
I am waiting for my maker bot fifth edition to show up I bit the bullet and bought the lay me down version it was more than I wanted to spend but it will be worth it ,that's what I keep telling myself. I offed the guy that started this thread to print this for him for free but he never responded . I will be looking for projects to print so if some one has the memory stick with the info on it I will print it and send the product back and the stick just so I get some seat time on the maachine .
I responded I pm'd u back yesterday lol ill fwd it again to you

Maybe I don't have Enough posts to pm???
I tried again but it's not in my sent box.... Could you pm me your email address?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik