360 Auto Panorama Suggestions? Litchi don't work.

Reaction score
Hi! I need to create a lot of full 360 panoramas, and having an app doing it automatically would be great. Do you have any suggestions? Litchi doesn't work, just gives error msg about not being in P-mode. So does dronepan.

Just used Litchi for the first time yesterday. Switched in the Air from DJI Go to Litchi and ran a 360 pano without any error.
It just takes about 5 minutes...

Just used Litchi for the first time yesterday. Switched in the Air from DJI Go to Litchi and ran a 360 pano without any error.
It just takes about 5 minutes...
Is mid-air switching the recommended way of doing it?

Hmmm, I use an iPad Mini, are you guys on Android or iOS?

The panoramas are 360 for Facebook, but yeah, it's the rows and colums feature I need. :)

Hi! I need to create a lot of full 360 panoramas, and having an app doing it automatically would be great. Do you have any suggestions? Litchi doesn't work, just gives error msg about not being in P-mode. So does dronepan.
I shoot a lot of panoramas including 360s but find it's quite a bit faster to do it manually than using an app.
rather than launching in Go and switching to Litchi, it would be simpler to start in Litchi FPV and swap from that in the air.

I've had good luck using Litchi for panoramas. I just flew out to where i wanted to start, went to panorama mode, set the number of pics and Litchi did all the rest.

I always do them manually as well (using the grid lines for alignment), and typically I am shooting 5 bracketed exposures in RAW then doing the HDR and pano photo merges in Lightroom. This gives a much better result than any automatic mode, but if you're just doing "snapshot" quality then the Litchi pano mode is OK.

Reactions: Lefty63

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl