3 Pro wobble issues

Reaction score
Hi, This is my first post so bare with me.

I have only been into drones for a short time but since upgrading to a phantom 3 pro I have been having wobble issues with the footage.

Please see a little clip from the weekend.....

I did damage the drone this day by putting the wrong props on the wrong motors and it flipped over onto the ground. There is a small crack in the body on the underside of one of the motors. However the wobble has been there since day one.

Is it worthwhile getting the phantom sent away for repair? I have checked all the fixings on the gimbal and they are all tight. Is it something else I am doing?

Any help appreciated for this frustrated newbie.

Thanks

Stewart

That looks like what's called jello. Try ND filters to reduce. Do you know what the FPS and shutter speed were in this video?

How could you put the wrong props on the wrong motors? They are not interchangeable. Jello is caused by excessive vibration of the aircraft, possibly caused by, in your case, motor imbalance due to the crack. Often, rotor imbalance will cause the jello effect.

If it was there before crack occurred then maybe worth looking at replacing (or balancing) the props. An out of balance prop can cause this jello effect.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl