Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. brainss

Anyone have recommendations for a good App that will allow me to share my screen while using the DJI Go App and another iPad can view ??? I have a client who want to watch realtime as we survey a large tract of land. This would be a great App for Business and fun. I see quite a few in the App Store. Just looking for some solid input . just becouse not everytime you are "dronning" you have a power connection for the apple tv

2. Avocet

It has occurred to me that airdropping an iOS device could be using just enough bandwidth as to be a threat to the apps ability to work properly. I posed the very same question this week and it got me to thinking.....

3. Jussaguy

You can mirror your iPad to any Apple TV device and pretty much any Apple device of recent with air. Not understanding your question.

4. Carlpembroke

5. Avocet

The issue might be the lag and resource hogging of broadcasting via HDMI or AirDrop and its potential interference with DJI Go, or AutoPilot or Litchi while in flight as a result. I'm thinking if I'm understanding this, I'd like NOT to be the guinea pig.

Anyone have any actual time with this?

We have to remember that AutoPilot (for which I am growing a fondness for the more I learn about it) for instance is all happening on the device (unlike Litchi).

Just trying to think of a way to push my vid/telemetry in near real time to another device. The new AirSpace functionalithy of AutoPilot looks like it might address this but it certainly has a different intent.

Sorry ... just rambing and trying to sort this out.