2nd battery $99 + free shipping, reliable seller...?

Reaction score
Several choices at that offer:
Phantom 4 Battery | eBay

Realize one or more may NOT be authorized vendor.
(that = no warranty & comes into play if item dies within year...?)
Has anyone bought from any of them? Satisfactory service?
Thanks.

Yes I got mine the same way .. Had zero issues came in 3 days works perfect .. Came in original dji package too and matched the batt that came with my quad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only thing I noticed is on the battery label.. It says operating temp "charge 5-40c and on my original it says operating temp "charge 0-40c" idk if dji just changed this on their newer battery's ? Maybe to prevent ppl from charging them when they are too cold? Other than that it's identical. I get 22 min give or take minute or so Everytime I fly with it .. Flown about 5 times since I got it, charged it about 8 times.. I always charge and discharge it with my own charger 2 or 3 times before its first run.. Helps break new battery's in

Mine was a p3 battery almost postive it was the same seller.. Watch the feedback.. Check that and check out where it's coming from.. Also doesn't hurt to send him a message but I get all my stuff from eBay. I have owned 5 Rc trucks and 3 drones and every single time I needed a part or a battery I always orderd it off eBay and never have had an issue. Most of the sellers have a 30 day money back garentee, read the description well. One time I bought a battery that wasn't the right one.. It was my fault not theirs.. And becusee it was with in 30 days they took it back and refunded me no questions asked. Just make sure you read all the discription, check into the sellers profile and see what else he sells, if he sells lots of similar items then that's good, if he only has one thing listed then I wouldn't do it.

Reactions: MedicFL1
Make sure you get the 5870 mAH battery . It comes with the P4P but works in the P4. This is where the P4P gets the extra flight time.
You will have longer range. You have to be careful. There all trying to get rid of the old stock P4 lower mAH battery's .

The way I look at it, the 5300 mah battery is $100 and the 5800 mah battery is $160. That's $60 for 2 extra minutes of flight time. As far as I'm concerned, DJI can dump all the batteries they want on me, my purchase of the old battery for $60 less each was fully intentional :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94