2.4G Bluetooth Datalink

Reaction score
I am a new owner of an FC40. Using an IPad or IPhone for FPV is working perfectly. However, I would like to be able to use the ground station app.

Is it possible to install the 2.4G Bluetooth Datalink kit on an FC40??

Bobo6475 said:
I am a new owner of an FC40. Using an IPad or IPhone for FPV is working perfectly. However, I would like to be able to use the ground station app.

I believe so. Call a dealer.

Bobo6475 said:

Nope... Your FC40 transmits on 5.8mghz not 2.4

New guy here too. less than a week. I am also wanting to setup a ground station situation. what do i need to set it up? will the software that DJI offer work? i have been looking around and reading many threads on this subject. it seems there is alot for the ipad. i am not an ipad guy. i have a pc. any help steering me in the right direction would be great.
Dave

I was doing some research and it appears it is possibly you have to attach a new PMU in order to do it. I gave up after awhile to let more inquiring minds figure it out before me!

I plan on getting a gimbal and gopro 3. with that i am thinking that the DJI Datalink 2.4ghz Bluetooth and a pmu is the way to achieve the ground station. does sound about right? the DJI Datalink 2.4ghz Bluetooth i found says 'Connects to iPad with included Bluetooth module or PC with included software and USB cable'.
i have gone to the DJI website and tried to find a seller for the PC ground station with no luck. i am hoping this is the right way to go.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl