107 and revenue

Reaction score
For those of you who have received there 107 over the past year, are you making any money from having the rating?

I'm currently studying for it, and just debating whether or not I want it. It's not the cost, it's more the time invested and the potential outcome. Anything I would be doing would be as a side job in my spare time. Cheer!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Honestly, I invested a few hours in one week into the knowledge test. The 2 hour test took 30 minutes, and IACRA isn't too bad, either.
As far as making money, I personally see it as a supplement to making money, instead of a money maker, itself...If that makes sense.
If you feel your business would benefit from being a 107 certificate holder, then do it.
I don't speak for everyone, but this is my experience, as a multiple business owner.
Hope this helps

p3s- fishing
p4 Black- Inspections

The basic nature of business is that you need to invest time and money before you can hope(!) to start generating revenue. Aerial photography is a competitive business. Expect to be under water for at least a year, longer if you make it a "side business" (where you won't aggressively pursue your place in the market etc.).

Reactions: Falcon900

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94