Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1,000 Meter minimum range, setup required?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by artbrana, Feb 19, 2014.

1. artbrana

Hello, i know theres a 106 page long topic however im sure someone can help me out here by answering this quickly. Im a totaly noob with antennas and frequencies and stuff but im more than willing to learn and to mess around with the configuration on my controller + wifi extender.

Could some one please help me out here telling me what i require to get a minimum 1,000 m range with full control of the dji as well as with camera on the iphone?

which antennas shall i buy?

2. artbrana

3. mmotown

You have to read the More Powerful Extender thread. We all did and contributed to it. If we give you a quick answer, trust me you'll be asking more questions. Dive in and enjoy! You'll be glad you did. I am a noob and made some mods myself

4. Mori55

Well I read it and my heads spinning. The problem is everyone doing something different or a new way.
    I understand what your saying about reading or searching.

5. LeoS

The thing is that there's no single SuperDuperIdealSetup that everyone can go for... moreover, there are quite a bit of variables to play with (antenna types, placement, orientation, booster types, how far you want to mod, mounts, etc).

And once you've picked one that is suited for you (type of flying, skill level, amount of DIY, budget, etc), then you gotta know more about the setup, how to use it and any of the pitfalls\weaknesses so that you can make the best out of it.

Best of luck...