“No Image Transmission” argghhhh!

Reaction score
Everything was going great until the other day when I decided to upgrade the SD card.
(See my other post about the SD card)
I put in a 64Mb card and the first flight had lagging video and I got the no image warning at about 1,500ft.
I recalibrated everything and put the old 8mb card back in. I flew around for a bit and everything seemed fine then it started again. The image signal would come and go until it never came back. You can see in the pic the drone is right in front of me with full signal but no picture.
Used the same iPhone 7+ that I did before.
The more I search on the net/YouTube I’m finding out this is a very common problem. I have the latest firmware and DJI Go app installed.
This is totally taking the fun out flying.
7F20A120-FA27-44DB-BFBE-2629C8776014.png

Everything was going great until the other day when I decided to upgrade the SD card.
(See my other post about the SD card)
I put in a 64Mb card and the first flight had lagging video and I got the no image warning at about 1,500ft.
I recalibrated everything and put the old 8mb card back in. I flew around for a bit and everything seemed fine then it started again. The image signal would come and go until it never came back. You can see in the pic the drone is right in front of me with full signal but no picture.
Used the same iPhone 7+ that I did before.
The more I search on the net/YouTube I’m finding out this is a very common problem. I have the latest firmware and DJI Go app installed.
This is totally taking the fun out flying.View attachment 110002
....yip for sure,no good having cam otherwise,,,,try relinking see if that change,,,wow posted this pic few times this week,,,let know if this not work for you
Screenshot_20190313-100242.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the suggestion. Can you give me a little more detail on what cable and where I would get it please.
Phantom 3s uses wifi ,,,no usb cable from rc to device,,don't worrie about cable,,did you try relinking or reinstall of app,,

Phantom 3s uses wifi ,,,no usb cable from rc to device,,don't worrie about cable,,did you try relinking or reinstall of app,,
Ok thanks.
I relinked the controller but haven’t tried reinstalling the app. I calibrated the controller. I got the signal back but got the weak signal message again after flying not to far out.
I’ll lose the signal and get it back a couple of times then I’ll lose it for good even with the bird right in front of me.
I just installed the Magic Power 5.3 mod today but unfortunately it’s 34 degrees and snowing so it looks like I won’t be flying for a couple of days. Hopefully this will boost the signal enough to get my connection back.

Thanks for the suggestion. Can you give me a little more detail on what cable and where I would get it please.
Yep soon as I hit button thought I hadn't read thread properly & id'd Phantom in question. Cable I was referring to was RC to monitoring unit.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures