• Advertisement

Advanced search

Error code list and how to fix them

Are you having a problem with your DJI Phantom?

Moderators: Adam, OI Photography, DeweyAXD

Error code list and how to fix them

Postby tanasit » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:26 pm

This topic is to list the Error Codes and how to fix them

Light sequence- red-green-orange

This is also known as the Acc Y ERROR - ERR{26}

The Fix:
This type of error is caused by the NAZA inside being subject to a crash or a shipping handle jarring - sudden G
The fix involves removing the NAZA from the Phantom ; disconnecting all wiring - apply a sharp G force to it (tapping it once briskly against a table top) - re-install and fly

Sharing Naza-M Assistant Software Error Code List here so that you can get a good knowledge of the errors and how to fix it!

CFG-ERR
Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version. or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter, and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters.

VOL-LOW [4]
Voltage low

SN-ERR
Your S/N is not available, Please contact our support!

VOL-LOW[6]
Voltage low

IMU-ERR
IMU ERROR,Please contact dealer or DJI for repair.

X1-ERR
You’ve chose parameters tuning by X1/X2 channel with Tx Knob, but no signal detected on X1/X2 input channel, or Tx didn’t powered on.

X2-ERR
You’ve chose parameters tuning by X1/X2 channel with Tx Knob, but no signal detected on X1/X2 input channel, or Tx didn’t powered on.

PMU-ERR
Please check the connection among battery, MC and PMU.

RX-ERR
Please may sure you select the right receiver type in the RC page or check the receiver connection, after that power cycle your controller to take effect.

COMPASS-ERR
Compass data is abnormal, please restart your Controller, if you still get this error, please contact the agent.

ERROR [25]
IMU initialization failure, may caused by crash. Please contact dealer or DJI for repair.

ERROR [26]
Please perform Advanced Calibration.

ERROR [27]
GPS not calibrated, or magnetic field interference. Please calibrate GPS again in good condition.
tanasit

Advertisement

Re: Error code list and how to fix them

Postby telecaster » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:49 am

+1
Thanks!
DJI Phantom, DJI550 NazaM+gps, QAV400 & QAV500 NazaM+GPS, Mikrocopter Octo XL
telecaster

Postby nhirsch » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:20 pm

+1 THANK YOU for the post. After crashing into my house I had the RED-GREEN-YELLOW - Error 25 IMU initialization failure, may caused by crash. Please contact dealer or DJI for repair message. Tried hitting the phantom hard a few times didn't work. Disassembled and removed NAZA and slammed it on table and re-assembled and all is good! Someone once told me "You can fix anything with a hammer if you hit it in the right place".
nhirsch

Postby GearLoose » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Thanks for this very helpful list.

As I described in another thread, an Error 26 window pops up every time I do an advanced calibration (the quick calibration doesn't show the Error 26). Once I do the advanced calibration, the warning goes away... until the next time! Also, once I've done the advanced calibration, all of the values in the NAZA Assistant look good -- I've compared them with the DJI video and they are either right on or well within the range of "good".

My question is: if there is actually some problem with the NAZA that I'm not correcting with the advanced calibration, when will I see this light sequence: red-green-orange ??
GearLoose

Postby tanasit » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:20 pm

GearLoose wrote:Thanks for this very helpful list.

My question is: if there is actually some problem with the NAZA that I'm not correcting with the advanced calibration, when will I see this light sequence: red-green-orange ??

IMU abnormal data = RED/GREEN/ORANGE

see Quick Start Manual v1.6 below for other information:

http://www.dji-innovations.com/download ... downloads/
tanasit

Postby Ohary » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:05 am

I let a friend fly my FC40. Told me he flew r/c before, so I felt it was ok. Bad choice as he managed to fly it straight into the ground, or should I say rocky stream. Anyway the crash caused an Error 25, UMI initialization failure. I had no luck initially searching in these forums, but I tried the solution shown on youtube below which just happened to be the solution mentioned above, and what do you know it worked for me too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oli_pzKKSbw

Just wanted to repost in case anyone runs into this same problem without having to buy a new NAZA IMU.
Ohary

Postby querollo » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:05 am

Hello,
Please excuse my ignorance, but where does one find the error codes at, Assistant?

Thanks!
querollo

• Advertisement

Return to Help