Pull_Up wrote:Sounds like a translation of exactly the same info I saw on "another forum" from a reputable poster with links to DJI.
Drone7 wrote:Bleach.e46, i dont know how your German is but i read it different.
As far as i know this is the situation at the moment (look at the first one):
5 november 2013
Update Info for Phantom 2 Vision
1. DJI will release a PC assistant software update for Phantom 2 Vision V1.05,with which, users can enable IOC on Phantom 2 Vision (You may need to firstly upgrade to firmware V1.05 on your Phantom 2 Vision)
2. A firmware update on the Phantom 2 Vision Autopilot system (V1.05) will be released this week or early next week.
3. The 5.8GHz receiver has a firmware update (v188.8.131.52) on this Monday. You can upgrade it via the PC assistant software. The Remote Controller also has a firmware update (v184.108.40.206). You can upgrade it via Remote Controller's assistant software which will be put on the website within this week.
Note1: This powerful upgrade allows you even under CE compliant mode, you can get 400m control range.
Note2: You must upgrade both Remote Controller and Receiver in order to let them work properly.
4. DJI is going to release a "Lens Filter Mount Kit" as spare part for Phantom 2 Vision within a few (1-2) weeks. The "Lens Filter Mount Kit" helps photographers to mount their 46mm lens filter on the Vision camera. The price will also be released later.
5. DJI is going to release PC software to convert its own RAW format to Adobe DNG RAW within a few weeks.
6. Some users accidentally pushed the reset button on the Range Extender which clears the binding between the Range Extender and Vision's Camera. We should warn the users before they do it as follows:
Do not press the reset button next to on/off switch on the Range Extender, which would clear the binding between Range Extender and Vision Camera. If this happens accidentally, then you have to re-bind them according to the instruction in Phantom 2 Vision User manual.
Billbo wrote:Does anyone know when the IOC capability will be available for the Phantom 2 Vision?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests