• Advertisement

Advanced search

Bag/Backpack for Phantom

DJI Phantom Quadcopter General Discussion

Moderators: Adam, OI Photography, gunslinger, ElGuano, LuvMyTJ, DeweyAXD

Re: Bag/Backpack for Phantom

Postby yalag » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Actually another problem why tying it to the back of the backpack is not viable for me is because I have the zenmuse installed...any other solutions?
yalag

Advertisement

Postby PTCX » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:27 am

Mine straps on with the Arris gimbal no problems.
I want to have someone make a drawstring bag to go around the Phantom.Making that from some water resistant material could be a good thing.
PTCX

Postby yalag » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:12 am

Does anyone know if it's safe to keep taking off and on those props when you tie it to the bag?
yalag

Postby AndySwe » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:55 pm

One guy in the Dji Vision Owners group on facebook has a backpack coming soon, depending on how it looks inside I will order for sure.
For me its also important that I can take the backpack as carry on onboard international flights.
Last edited by AndySwe on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AndySwe

Postby peter nap » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:38 pm

A trappers pack basket will give it some protection but you'll still need to put in a plastic bag to keep it dry.
peter nap

Postby MILLER4PRESIDENT2020 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:38 pm

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/22-15317

there are a few different backpacks for different case models. I dont own it personally but I did buy there plastic case that fits the phantom. It costs 40 bucks instead of the 200 that is advertised elsewhere for the precut phantom case. Only drawback is you have to cut your own molding, but to save 160 dollars I'll cut my own foam any day.
MILLER4PRESIDENT2020

Postby JustJames » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:31 pm

AndySwe wrote:One guy in the Dji Vision Owners group on facebook has a backpack coming soon, depending on how it looks inside I will order for sure.
For me its also important that I can take the backpack as carry on onboard international flights.

This is pretty nice looking. It looks more comfortable than the RUC PAC setup for Pelican cases like I have. Im also interested in seeing the inside.

James
JustJames

Postby DaveyLC » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:44 am

Are there any further details on the Advancedvision Studio back pack? it looks pretty good!
DaveyLC

Postby careysb » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Some nice setups here. I'm looking for something similar to what the OP described. Putting the phantom on the outside would not work for me because I wouldn't want the gimbal exposed (a little too delicate for that I think). I already have a hard case with a soft divider for everything. What I've been keeping an eye out for is a BIGish backpack that would fit the hard case foam (I'd leave the outer hard case at home). So far no luck.
careysb

Postby martinotto » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:57 am

What about a camera backpack (soft case) that you fill with foam and then cut out a place for the phantom?
The problem is to find a backpack that big and won´t cost a fortune.

Depending on how you set you propellers but it must be abaout 29 x 53 x 20 cm

Any ideas? From china on ebay?
martinotto

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to General Discussion