Zoom Lens

If this is in the UK as it seems to be and the CAA see this you could well be prosecuted. Just sayin'. If I were you I would take the video down. It has happened fairly recently in Scotland.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8

For what? nothing commercial in this and I am miles from an airport? What happened in Scotland?

Its nothing to do with being commercial. You are flying over and within 150m of a congested area with data recording active, your house is clearly identified as is your car reg. and yourself. If they see this they can find you. A guy got fined in Scotland fairly recently around 4 grand for breaking the CAA rules. Just a bit of friendly advice, read up on the CAA ANO. There is a very recent Information Notice too which is pretty good at summarising the ANO. Unlike the US FAA these guys have real teeth and they do bite. Ill get the URL for you in sec, but seriously I would take this down ASAP. I'll PM you the URL if this thread dissappears.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8

Seems like overkill, but I shall err on the side of caution. Thanks for the steer... :arrow:

No problem mate. Take care.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

That's what it says in the table bit, but in other CAA docs it places this restriction on all data recording camera flights irrespective of weight. So yeah its confusing. I actually emailed them on FPV but they just referred me to another doc. I'm out at the minute but I'll post that doc link when I can.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik