Zenmuse weights 125g, what is the overall weight with PMU?

Reaction score
Zenmuse gimbal weights 125g, but it requires the PMU to be added if your going to fly with a Phantom Naza-M V1.

The reason why I'm asking is that I was planning to by Tarot's gimbal which weights 192grams, but as I found out that Zenmuse weights only 125g I got intrested.

-What is the overall weight with Zenmuse gimbal & PMU.

Re: Zenmuse weights 125g, what is the overall weight with PM

The weight of the v2 PMU is 28g by itself.

You also have the option of replacing the internal PMU board in the phantom with the "upgrade board" which I believe will actually shave a gram or two from the stock weight.

Tech sheet reads "Gimba weight.....230 gms". I don't see anything to suggest that includes the GPH3B....OR the additional electronic hardware. It would be nice to settle that issue once and for all. Anyone have a removable Zenmuse? Additionally, there have been some complaints of burnt out servos when unbalanced by a filter.

Peter Patricelli said:
Tech sheet reads "Gimba weight.....230 gms". I don't see anything to suggest that includes the GPH3B....OR the additional electronic hardware. It would be nice to settle that issue once and for all. Anyone have a removable Zenmuse? Additionally, there have been some complaints of burnt out servos when unbalanced by a filter.

For an example the manufacturers website tells that it weights 230g with GoPro included (as you can see in the picture I attached). I got the 125grams weight from a re-seller who checked out the actual weight for me.

Attachments

• Zenmuseweight.PNG
    Zenmuseweight.PNG
    116.4 KB · Views: 404

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1