Zenmuse scenic shots - fatshark fpv

Reaction score
Hi all,

recently had some time and decent weather to do some filming. Tried composing my own music, some nice shots from 3 different places around where i'm from. Some of the shots have props in them espescially when im going quick. It seems the props only get cut out of the frame when aimed down at 30 degree's or so. Are there any other mounts for the zenmuse that eliminate props from the shot?

Cheers

Boat

http://youtu.be/H_VNzWTjSto

This video is nice. I notice the first sequence took you 1km away from the launch point. Are you using the stock transmitter? Also, what brand is your FPV transmitter & output in milliwatts?

Thanks Drone, I use an immersionRC 600 milli watt vtx externally mounted under the LED at the back. Transmitter is Futaba T8FG super. I also upgraded both the antennae on goggles and vtx to IBcrazy blue beam cloverleaf high gain antennae. On that first shot I had full video feed and control. It is hard for me to find places around here to test it's full range. The Futaba has dual sliders on the back where your middle finger rests so you can change pitch with both hands on the control.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik