Zenmuse h3 3d stopped working after crash

Reaction score
Hi all this is my first post.

I have just bought the Phantom 2 with zenmuse h3 3d. I had a crash from about 3 feet and it must have hit the gimbal, it now doesn't work. I get no led and it won't level like it has no power, I have checked the connections internally/externally and all is good. It is being recognised on the PT2 Software, there are no updates and I have no clue what to do - I have tried the hard reset but as I said there is no LED so i'm stumped.

I would appreciate any help.

It was a working second hand unit so have no warranty.

Thanks!

Hi all this is my first post.

I have just bought the Phantom 2 with zenmuse h3 3d. I had a crash from about 3 feet and it must have hit the gimbal, it now doesn't work. I get no led and it won't level like it has no power, I have checked the connections internally/externally and all is good. It is being recognised on the PT2 Software, there are no updates and I have no clue what to do - I have tried the hard reset but as I said there is no LED so i'm stumped.

I would appreciate any help.

It was a working second hand unit so have no warranty.

Thanks!

There are only two possible reasons for it not to work. The cable feeding power to the gimbal isn't fully seated or damaged or one of the two exposed gimbals ribbon cables has been damaged. Check that the gimbal moves left and right freely if it does not the vertical arm may be jammed against the mounting frame. There is a small allen setscrew on the arm you can loosen to free it as shown in the photo.
IMG_0024.jpg

Thanks Jason,

It looks like one of the ribbons are damaged on the gimbal, is this fixable?

GUTTED!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav