Zenmuse H3-3D no FPV

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've recently run into the problem of the broken usb connector on my H3-3D. This had happened before and I used the backup that came with the gimbal but it's now broken again to no surprise at all. So I've now replaced it a 3rd time but now the gimbal will not function if the connector is plugged into the usb port on the gopro. If I leave it unplugged it seems to function normally but if plugged in the gimbal is bricked. Has anyone else encountered this?

Cheers

I should add that I've tried with multiple connectors so it's not a bad one of those.

I should add that I've tried with multiple connectors so it's not a bad one of those.

Were those ribbon cables original DJI parts or after market?

Hello all,

I've recently run into the problem of the broken usb connector on my H3-3D. This had happened before and I used the backup that came with the gimbal but it's now broken again to no surprise at all. So I've now replaced it a 3rd time but now the gimbal will not function if the connector is plugged into the usb port on the gopro. If I leave it unplugged it seems to function normally but if plugged in the gimbal is bricked. Has anyone else encountered this?

Cheers
I think you installed the ribbon cable backwards/upside down. The long thin end sits outside and plugs into the gopro. The short chubby end goes into the plate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.