Zenmuse h3-3d gimbal possibly not working right?

Reaction score
When tilting drone left and right it doesnt really keep the horizon level for the camera. It tilts a little but then straightens out with the drone, not the horizon.

When tilting drone left and right it doesnt really keep the horizon level for the camera. It tilts a little but then straightens out with the drone, not the horizon.
Have you changed the flying mode from Follow to FPV, or forgotten to remove the plastic gimbal protector?

There is no plastic protector, and i have it set to fpv mode. Also, do you know how to get dji zenmuse assistant software to work? I dont know what to connect to the computer. Apparently it is different than the phanto, 2 assistant software...

To use the gimbal, you need to change it from FPV mode to Follow mode.
Sorry I can't help with the Zenmuse software, but usually the bird is connected to the computer via a USB cable, mini USB on the bird and USB on the computer.

their is no Zemuse software, the only options we have are within DJI assistance. I've got the same gimbal & the same issue, not been impressed with it at all. I'm thinking of swapping to a FeiYu gimbal

To use the gimbal, you need to change it from FPV mode to Follow mode.
Sorry I can't help with the Zenmuse software, but usually the bird is connected to the computer via a USB cable, mini USB on the bird and USB on the computer.
Wow I did not know that! Thanks, i unchecked fpv and now it works well! Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1