A while back I installed the upgrade board for the gimbal and had some great flights since. A week ago I noticed the new Mac assistant software online and I hoped this meant I wouldn't have to use my virtualisation software to run XP on my mac anymore. Unfortunately connecting the phantom to my mac and running the assistant didn't work so I tried to update all the software on the controller and the board to get things to start working. Unfortunately during this process I got to a point that nothing worked and now when I hook up the phantom to the computer, it isn't even being recognized as a USB device. Now I can't even access the drone with the old setup to even find out what versions of the software is installed now. It would be fantastic if anyone could give me some advice on how to get things working again.