Zenmuse H3-2D seems to have killed my GoPro Battery

Reaction score
I left my GoPro Hero3 Black on my P2 for the few days and just went to download the video off of it and the battery is dead. So dead that it will not charge. With the USB plugged in it still will not let me download the files. The red lights on the GoPro light up but nothing on the screen. I will leave it plugged into the USB for a while and see if it recovers. Has anyone else had this happen to them? If so how did you fix it?

I did purchase another battery and tried that and it works, so its not the GoPro it must be in the battery.

Thanks for any input.

Have you checked to see if the GoPro is working but the screen is dead?

Will be hard to tell if you have the LED's and sound off.

That is what I do not like about the P2 I do not want my gopro being charged while in flight whenever I get my iosd in I'm going to try and find a way to stop the power going to the Gp I hope it can be done without causing any problems feeding the GP video out .
If it did ruin your battery they are only $20

Lostknight said:
Have you checked to see if the GoPro is working but the screen is dead?

Will be hard to tell if you have the LED's and sound off.

Yes,
Everything on the GoPro works just fine with the other batter. The battery that was in the GoPro seems to be completely dead. I left the battery that was in the GoPro when left on the P2 on the charger for 6 hours and still nothing. I put the new battery in and everything works just fine. So there is no signs of damage to the GoPro just the battery. I will test to see if I put the dead battery back into the GoPro and put it on the P2 if it regains power or not, next.

If anyone has any suggestions I am open to try testing just about anything.

Thanks

Indave said:
Had the same thing happen but still have power left In the battery

How do you know there is power left?

750r said:
If it did ruin your battery they are only $20

I don't want to spend $20 for a new battery every time I put the GoPro on the P2.

If this is caused by the P2. DJI needs to fix this issue. If it is something I did wrong, I just want to figure out what it is.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj