Zenmuse H3-2D Pitch Control

Reaction score
Is there a setting that allows you to control the speed in which the pitch control operates? When I move the pitch control lever on my transmitter, the camera changes positions very quickly, which doesn't look good on the video. I'd like to slow it down.

Thanks

I would be curious to see if there is an adjustment as well. I am disappointed in how SLOW it pitches with the control lever. Just for reference, I have a Phantom 1.1.1, PMU v2 and Zenmuse H3-2D.

dale3h said:
I would be curious to see if there is an adjustment as well. I am disappointed in how SLOW it pitches with the control lever. Just for reference, I have a Phantom 1.1.1, PMU v2 and Zenmuse H3-2D.

I have a P2 so I'm not sure if P1 has the same controls but once tuned properly, I can adjust the GAIN on the X1 (gimbal control) lever so you can definitely smooth it out. mine started off jerky and extreme now I've got it calmed down

QYV said:
dale3h said:

I have a P2 so I'm not sure if P1 has the same controls but once tuned properly, I can adjust the GAIN on the X1 (gimbal control) lever so you can definitely smooth it out. mine started off jerky and extreme now I've got it calmed down

Hi there, how did you manage to adjust the gains on X1? Using the new phantom 2 software?

idan_estee said:
Hi there, how did you manage to adjust the gains on X1? Using the new phantom 2 software?

Indeed. I wasn't afraid about using the newest firmwares, so I upgraded my P2 firmware to 3.0 however I didn't pay close enough attention so I made the mistakes mentioned in this thread. Read page 2 for more explanation but basically you're supposed to use the RC Assistant to upgrade the remote control firmware first (and I assume do a calibration in RC assistant) and THEN upgrade the P2 firmware using the Phantom Assistant software and re-calibrate. In Phantom Assistant software there's controls for X1 level gain, once you have it properly configured.

The problem which I experienced was I upgraded the P2 firmware first, so my X1 lever was completely wacky. I had to go back into the RC Assistant, do a calibration while fiddling with the X1 lever and the tuning screw in the back of the remote, THEN my X1 lever started acting at least a bit normal... THEN I could go run the calibration in Phantom Assistant, and once it's properly calibrated, THEN you can adjust the gain.
whew!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic