Zenmuse from my phantom 1 on a phantom 2 possible?

Reaction score
Hi,
Thinking of buying a new phantom 2 for the extended flight times. I already have a phantom 1 with zenmuse, FPV (Fatshark) and mini IOSD.
Will my current zenmuse fit the new phantom 2? Don't really want to buy another zenmuse as I've only had this one a month.
Cheers, Rich

If i remember correctly the only difference is the one for the phantom 2 doesn't come with a gcu

Thanks all. looks like more investigation needed. really don't want to buy another zen as this one is nearly new.

I'm currently using the zenmuse from my P1 on my P2. I bought the P2 without the zenmuse since I had the original $679 one. The P2 zenmuse mounting bracket is very thin and in turn cracks easily. The original zenmuse bracket is tough. The only thing is that the zenmuse cable coming out of the P2 is just long enough for the P1 zenmuse and if you want to do FPV or anything, the cable will get in the way. Use the long black cable that came with the original zenmuse and run it through the front right hole.

Short answer. P1 zenmuse works just fine on the P2.

Ksc said:
I'm currently using the zenmuse from my P1 on my P2. I bought the P2 without the zenmuse since I had the original $679 one. The P2 zenmuse mounting bracket is very thin and in turn cracks easily. The original zenmuse bracket is tough. The only thing is that the zenmuse cable coming out of the P2 is just long enough for the P1 zenmuse and if you want to do FPV or anything, the cable will get in the way. Use the long black cable that came with the original zenmuse and run it through the front right hole.

Short answer. P1 zenmuse works just fine on the P2.

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the above answer. Much appreciated :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.