Zenmuse connection kit problem

Reaction score
I bought a Zenmuse gimbal for my dji Phantom (with connection kit). I replaced the main board followed the instruction and video.
I have not calibrated by NAZAM Assist yet.
My problem is that after turning on the engines and increasing throttle the Phantom try sinking instead of lifting up. Anyone has an idea, what I mixed up?

Thanks!

I checked again, all props are on the proper direction, the motors direction is reversed. I relplaced only the main board, did not touch the one for the motor

Did you disconnect any wiring from the NAZA when you replaced the board? If all the motors are turning the wrong way, it sounds like maybe your output cables were reconnected improperly...?

fric said:
I bought a Zenmuse gimbal for my dji Phantom (with connection kit). I replaced the main board followed the instruction and video.
I have not calibrated by NAZAM Assist yet.
My problem is that after turning on the engines and increasing throttle the Phantom try sinking instead of lifting up. Anyone has an idea, what I mixed up?

Thanks!

Why are you trying to fly the thing without doing a full calibration first? You have fundamentally changed critical components in the entire aircraft and specifically added a GCU/IMU for the gimbal as well as a PMU on the main replacement board which is now integrated!
At the very least you should be looking at doing a full advanced calibration. Then within Naza assist 2.02 you have a motor test function where you can determine whether the motors are turning in the correct direction.

Post photos of the top of the phantom, we can se what way the props are ment to spin, and compare to our phantoms and tell you if the motor directions are wrong (or if the lid is on wrong) . . .

If that fails to solve it, then post pics of the internal connections and we can decipher those!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31