Zenmuse 2d Camera Gimbal

Reaction score
guys dont know if this is the right place but I have just bought a DJI Phantom which has the above gimbal fitted, according to what I have read this will only work with a gopro hero 3, is this the case or would it work with the hero 3+ , look forward to hearing your view thanks.

That is correct. Will only work with 3 series anf Will not work with gp4 as the rear 30pin hero port is disabled in the h3 and h4 series. Also remember, if the tilt is already working with your remote then DO NOT update any firmware. The newer firmware may disable the tilt.

Thank you for your quick response, so will only work with the GP 3 and better sticking to that or would the GP 3+ be better or would that interfere with the firm ware I am a total noob at this and as I said this is for my grandson thanks

guys dont know if this is the right place but I have just bought a DJI Phantom which has the above gimbal fitted, according to what I have read this will only work with a gopro hero 3, is this the case or would it work with the hero 3+ , look forward to hearing your view thanks.
I have a P2 standard with the 2 axis gimbal. The GoPro on it is a 3+. All works fine.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Blueheckle. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Hero 3, 3+ work. I believe some people used the H4 with the battery removed. ;)

Thank you for your quick response, so will only work with the GP 3 and better sticking to that or would the GP 3+ be better or would that interfere with the firm ware I am a total noob at this and as I said this is for my grandson thanks
Get the 3+BE.
This has the simultaneous photos and vids and the dynamic range is a lot better in the 3+.

OK guys picked up a GP 3 Black edition, so can I test it to see if all is well without starting the props etc as will be indoors just want to see if I get pics and test the pan and tilt etc PS do you need the camera on all the time or can you switch it on by remote tks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31