Zen-Muse H3-3D spare motors?

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to find a new brushless motor for my Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal. It would seem most websites that offer Zenmuse spare parts do not carry spare motors. Does anyone know where I could find this spare part - or a compatible alternative (or a crashed gimbal available for spare parts)?

Thanks in advance! Kind regards,
Gary

I have an H3-3D. which I am dismantling. All the motors are present. The only faulty bit is the Driver Roll board with broken cable clamp.

Thanks Black Arrow but I resorted to buying a used gimbal instead. Maybe after my next crash... :)

I have an H3-3D. which I am dismantling. All the motors are present. The only faulty bit is the Driver Roll board with broken cable clamp.

Hi Black Arrow, I know its been quite some time, but do you happen to have those motors handy? I purchased a broken gimbal and I'm trying to repair it. so far, the elevator motor shaft has a bend in it, and the arm from that motor to the gopro3 mount has a slight bend in it that I can likely fix.

the motor bend may not be something that can be trued. Let me know, thanks!

The motor I have is the one from the housing marked " Gimbal Driver Roll V3" as the cable clip for that board is broken. I have no idea if the motors in the Zenmuse are all the same and wether they have markings, also do not know if this motor works and have no way of testing it. Any advice from elsewhere on the forum would help.

The motor I have is the one from the housing marked " Gimbal Driver Roll V3" as the cable clip for that board is broken. I have no idea if the motors in the Zenmuse are all the same and wether they have markings, also do not know if this motor works and have no way of testing it. Any advice from elsewhere on the forum would help.

thanks for the quick reply black arrow, I really just need the motor housing and shaft assembly out of it as that is the part thats broken.

I can remove the motor if that is all you need. Make me a reasonable offer and if you tell me where you are located I can work out postage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers