Zemuse HD-3D involuntary movements and drone leg showing

Reaction score
The Phantom 2 is my first drone and I took delivery with the new Zenmuse HD-3D gimbal, it is amazing but having a few teething problems and grateful for any advice.

The gimbal appears to 'flick' involuntary when in flight, so the footage shot from the camera is not very smooth (http://youtu.be/CnrexUnWffA - particularly between 1.50 and 2.20 on the video). The pitch lever on the back of the remote controller is not being played with at all at this point. The gimbal has been set up exactly as instructed both from the instructions received and as per advice found online.

Secondly, the front left leg of the rig also comes into view fairly frequently. Presumably this would be lessened if a narrower view was shot from the GoPro? Is this normal and is there anything, other than the drastic measure of removing the front half of the left landing gear, that can be done to minimise this? IT appears to be over-correcting itself when rotating.

Have seen footage from others using identical kit which is producing incredible results and keen to do likewise.

Would appreciate any advice in as simple terms as possible - am still very much a novice!

hello jack
watching the video the problem you have is that gimbal zemusse not work as it should.
I had the same problem and I have contacted the store that sold it to me you change me
sorry for my English as I am in the Basque country
greetings and hope I've helped.

Thanks, Manebreda. I'm going to run software updates on the drone and controller to see if that works at all. Failing that I'll contact my supplier.

I just posted a similar post... I have the left leg in view 50% of the time. The Go Pro is positioned near the left leg and that is the problem. I have seem mods of people removing part of the leg. I am trying to find an easier less drastic solution. i also bought the larger wider legs from DJI but its just as bad... i also get alot of props in the videos

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj