Zemuse H3 2D or Arris Cm200 gimbla?

Reaction score
Guys, i'm thinking about getting a gimbal, but i can't decide which one? I've been browsing youtube and and other site, the Zemuse H3 2D and Arris Cm200 gimbla and kinda good. any advice or tips?

Only that despite the handy plug-in facility for the gopro3, the zenmuse seems to be extremely overpriced in comparison to any other gimbal out there, and let's not forget the impressive upgrade to the phantom DJI released which gives us another chance to drop more coin into it.
It's not like they are any more reliable or perform better. In a straight fight take the Arris.

lightfighter363 said:
tzartos said:
My opinion is to go for the arris because the results are very good and the price is considerable lower.
Check out my video. All shots are made with the arris cm2000 v4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Uz8e4TmRM

Arris is good. even under water.

Hahahahaha

ok... maybe not all the shots were taken with the arris... :) the three first shots were taken with my super steady hand...

lightfighter363 said:
Lol, i was like. dang this gimbal is hardcore. nice video man. how the arris? is it easy to install and program?

Yes its quite easy. the only problem was that the gimbal software is for windows only (i have a mac) and i had to download a virtual pc and another small issue is that its better to put the gopro upside down at the arris gimbal in order to have the lens of the camera at the centred with the phantom. Besides that everything is fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik