Zeiss has a VR headset I'd actually consider wearing

I have found a UK vendor for the VR One, how does it connect to the DJI app? Or is everything through cloudflightfpv?

How do you control the RC with the glasses?

everything is through the 3rd party
Lichti - Android
CloudlightFPV - iOS

Comparing the two is futile unless you own both smartphones.

i have both phones.... with the cloudflightfpv - there's no way to adjust the image distortion, positioning, size and position. different goggles have different lens physics requiring these adjustments or else you can't get a good focus or get a really bad headache

everything is through the 3rd party

i have both phones.... with the cloudflightfpv - there's no way to adjust the image distortion, positioning, size and position. different goggles have different lens physics requiring these adjustments or else you can't get a good focus or get a really bad headache

But how do you connect the vr to the rc?

But how do you connect the vr to the rc?
Via the usb lightning or micro usb android cable. Controller to your device which slides into the headset. Won't work with the DJI app because it needs a vertical split screen. Will work with cloudflightfpv, lickme, and the other FPV app by @PVFlyer mentioned earlier in the thread.

Now my only question, can I use an iPad in the RC while using the VR One as well? Maybe its pointless, but DJI GO offers a couple things that VR One doesn't in terms of all your camera settings among other things. I wonder if you could run both at the same time. Thoughts?

Thanks

Now my only question, can I use an iPad in the RC while using the VR One as well? Maybe its pointless, but DJI GO offers a couple things that VR One doesn't in terms of all your camera settings among other things. I wonder if you could run both at the same time. Thoughts?

Thanks

you can only run 1 device/1 app at a time.. that's why this app is a bit limiting... FPV only... no other functionality...

Reactions: spin2win
Has anyone tried these yet? Finger is on the buy button, hoping for some last minute feedback.

VR One arrived today, 3 days ahead of schedule.. Will try it out this weekend (weather permitting) and will post my impressions. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: bbfpv
i just tried the app and unless im doing something wrong, the lag delay is beyond terrible. I mean i turned off the quad and everything and i still had video picture for a few seconds. is that right? i want the video to be real time like on the dji go app. Anyone else try. I dont mind wasting the $10 but I also bought the hdmi output which arrives next week.

i just tried the app and unless im doing something wrong, the lag delay is beyond terrible. I mean i turned off the quad and everything and i still had video picture for a few seconds. is that right? i want the video to be real time like on the dji go app. Anyone else try. I dont mind wasting the $10 but I also bought the hdmi output which arrives next week.
Which app do you use with "lag delay is beyond terrible"?

VR One arrived today, 3 days ahead of schedule.. Will try it out this weekend (weather permitting) and will post my impressions. Fingers crossed.

Finally got a chance to try this out yesterday. VR One and Cloudlight FPV app. No noticeable Lag issues w/P3P (latest firmware), and iPhone 6. I have no previous experience with FPV goggles, so I cant really compare to other solutions. The 100 degree FOV was nice. Distance perception seemed a bit off, but I didn't take-off or land with the VR One. Just used it to fly around in a relatively open area. It was a cool experience, and will certainly use it again. No complaints.

Cloudlight FPV App settings:
Enable Pre-Distortion (Off) - so I could see the telemetry
Enable Split View (ON) - for use with the VR One
Enable OSD (ON)
Hardware Decoding (ON)

Reactions: gfredrone
I would not recommend getting a VR application to FPV with if you have the Advanced model. The live view bitrate is so low it's just going to look blurry magnified by the goggles.

Finally got a chance to try this out yesterday. VR One and Cloudlight FPV app. No noticeable Lag issues w/P3P (latest firmware), and iPhone 6. I have no previous experience with FPV goggles, so I cant really compare to other solutions. The 100 degree FOV was nice. Distance perception seemed a bit off, but I didn't take-off or land with the VR One. Just used it to fly around in a relatively open area. It was a cool experience, and will certainly use it again. No complaints.

Cloudlight FPV App settings:
Enable Pre-Distortion (Off) - so I could see the telemetry
Enable Split View (ON) - for use with the VR One
Enable OSD (ON)
Hardware Decoding (ON)
Thanks for the review.

I would not recommend getting a VR application to FPV with if you have the Advanced model. The live view bitrate is so low it's just going to look blurry magnified by the goggles.
Has this ever been confirmed? The LB units on both birds are identical, and you can choose the downlink quality in the app for both the A and P. I'm 99% certain the spec sheet being misconstrued.

Has this ever been confirmed? The LB units on both birds are identical, and you can choose the downlink quality in the app for both the A and P. I'm 99% certain the spec sheet being misconstrued.

The support reps have been asked and they do not know. I have RMA'ed my P3A TWICE for this issue and it was not changed. Several others have the same issue as me and I think more will surface as users try to FPV with the Advanced model.

The support reps have been asked and they do not know. I have RMA'ed my P3A TWICE for this issue and it was not changed. Several others have the same issue as me and I think more will surface as users try to FPV with the Advanced model.
That blows.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20