Zeiss Cinemizer OLED Goggle

Reaction score
Hi all

I am new to RC and new to the board. I had my DJI Phantom 2 Vision for some months and love it. Now I want to try FPV with the P2V and after some research I do believe the best thing would be to connect the FPV goggles directly to the smartphone video out. The Fatshark, for example, also sends on 5.8 Ghz so that is no good. So I was thinking to go for the Zeiss Cinemizer OLED Goggles.

Do any of you know if the DJI Vision Android app allow third party hardware like the Zeiss goggles to receive video? I heard some apps don't allow streaming to the video out. Or maybe you have any another suggestions how I can go FPV with the DJI Phantom 2 Vision?

Thanks

Undermoon said:
Do any of you know if the DJI Vision Android app allow third party hardware like the Zeiss goggles to receive video? I heard some apps don't allow streaming to the video out. Or maybe you have any another suggestions how I can go FPV with the DJI Phantom 2 Vision?

Thanks

Not sure about sure about the Android but they do work with the iPhone or iPad. If you have the iPhone 5 you need to get a digital adapter for the iPhone. I use the Zeiss Cinemizers on my mini iPad but I don't know whats available for an Android.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4