Yuneec Typhoon H Pre-order price cut to $1299, Shipping next Fri, any one ordered yet?

Reaction score
I love my P4... But also interested in exploring other newly released drones with features that the phantom 4 does not have (like flying backwards while avoiding obstacles). Despite the lawsuit DJI filed, it looks like the Yuneec Typhoon H will be shipping next Friday... At the price especially that includes a build-in display on RC, Intel RealSense sensor, 6 motors for fail safe operation... It seems to be an awesome deal...
[LINK REMOVED-UNAPPROVED AFFILIATE LINKS NOT ALLOWED]

Has anyone pre-ordered one yet? Would love to see an actual physical side to side feature and video quality comparison :rolleyes:

Didn't pre-order. I'm leaning towards an "H" but want to read/hear reviews about it before putting the money down on one. As close as the release date is, there is very little "real" info about it... If it's not that good, I'll pick up a P4...

Looks awesome. Finally someone is catching up to DJI. Don't like the clunky controller with the screen though. I like that with DJI products you can use your own tablet of choice.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1